Jan 16, 2010

Beginning of 2010

It's been 2 weeks since our new year celebration on 1st Jan 2010. Temporarily I'm not being granted any internet access in my own laptop. Now I forced to walk at least 10 minutes from my rented house everyday to a nearby cybercafe where I can access to internet , so that I can log in to my facebook and of course, blogging...

My new teaching life here, ehm, so far so good. My new colleagues were quite friendly and helpful. Not too bad, thats what I feel towards my new school so far. Even though I need to deal with little devils everyday, but I found that it's easier to handle younger pupils compare with secondary school rascals or adult learners.

What makes me fed up was the orientation report assigned by JPN to each new teachers recently. Hell, do they think that we're too free in our beginning of teaching life at new school? I can't understand what was being stored in these idiot's mind...

Wish myself all the best for my new teaching life in 2010...

No comments: