Mar 7, 2010

Stressful. Hellish

The last particular week was a hell to me. Gosh! instead of marking monthly exam papers, I'm quite frustrated with my horrible Year 2 devils too, (= =).

I'm not happy with my headmistress recently due to the comment she made on my teaching. Well, I can accept the fact that I'm not good in class controlling but I'm not quite fond with the statement of not preparing my lesson well. I'm rushing with my lessons everyday, and it's quite tiring and dreadful, some more I'm exhausted with those horrid demons due to the continuous scolding. I was trying my best to control them, but it seems still a failure for that particular class.

Teaching is never an easy job, this is what I can tell to my family and friends. We are not half day work fellas, and sometimes we need to deal with those ridiculous parents and pampered demons as well.

Tomorrow was another new dawn, and I hope that it's a better week lay ahead.

No comments: