May 22, 2009

学生作品篇 1 - 诗歌^^

To the dearest who I love,

It is time to address you on a subject which close to my heart,

I recognized within me the need to get acquainted,

I met you, were the most ideal time in my life.

Our conversation may clear enough,

This let you know the kind of person I am,

It was beyond to meet with this rare combination of elements both solid and attractive.


My dearest,

Let me rely on your kind self,

To tell me how much of you like me as I do you.

I should regard as the highest of God’s gift,

Although I will have sometimes feel anxiety.

Hope my love will become our illumination of hopes.


-From One of My Dearest Senior Student-'08


*P/S : 我从我的Space Live部落(http://ylwong1984.spaces.live.com/default.aspx)把这首诗搬来这儿.出自我去年其中一位中四学生的笔.我教完了以后半开玩笑地对他说尝试写一首情诗给他的Dear,没料到几天后他很认真地完成了给我, 还拼命问我写得好不好.我当时吓了一跳. Well,不管他写得有多好或多烂,在我看来已经是满分了,因为对于一个才16岁的家伙来说,能完成这样的poem已经不容易了.我从没忘记他脸上所划过的那一丝天真满意的笑容,在我对他说"Your poem is perfect."以后.我不晓得还有没机会再看到类似这样的诗了.祝愿他今年SPM可以顺利过关,可留学澳洲.




No comments: